The GFA has released a list involving club teams, Players and Commissioners who are been charged with series of acts of misconduct.
In a release statement, the GFA emphatically stated that the said Match Commissioners, Players and Teams are to either present their written defence statements or choose to appear in person before the Disciplinary Committee.
The charged for misconduct involve some clubs like League leaders, Kumasi Asante Kotoko, Elmina Sharks, Ashgold and Women’s Premier League club, Soccer Intellectuals among others.
Two Match Commissioners, Ergbert MacDonald Amartey and Samuel Otoo have also been charged along with four persons from Eleven Wonders; Winger, Abass Ganiu, Team Manager, Amo Ernest, Left- back, Perry Addison Rockson and Haderu Ashittey Ollenu.
The GFA, nevertheless, did include the precise crimes each defendant was charged with.
Full list of charged officials, teams and players
1. FC Savannah
2. Elmina Sharks
3. Asana Hamidu – Ashtown Ladies
4. Stephen Manu – New Edubiase
5. Soccer Intellectual
6. Ergbert MacDonald Amartey – Match Commissioner
7. Samuel Otoo – Match Commissioner
8. Ashantigold SC
9. BA United FC
10. Berekum Arsenal
11. Unistar Academy
12. New Edubiase FC
13. Techiman Eleven Wonders
14. Alhaji Abdul Daim Abubakar
15 .Naafew Gariba
16. Asante Kotoko SC
17. Ali Yakubu – Soccer Intellectual
18. Abass Ganiu – Eleven Wonders
19. Amo Ernest – Eleven Wonders
20. Perry Addison Rockson – Eleven Wonders
21. Haderu Ashittey Ollenu – Eleven Wonders
22. Paul Tandoh – Hearts of Oak
23. Amin Adams Mohammed – Eleven Wonders
Source: Citi Sports